Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) call put ratio 8.4 calls to 1 put with focus on May weekly 34.50 calls
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!