Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Neutral
- Baozun Announces US$125 million Share Repurchase Program
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) PT Raised to $38 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!