Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St set to extend recovery at the end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Q1 Revenues Beat
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) PT Raised to $36 at Deutsche Bank
- Crown Crafts (CRWS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!