GameStop (GME) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 9.6% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: AMD, Alphabet, and more
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Declares $0.665 Quarterly Dividend; 6.9% Yield
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!