GameStop (GME) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; $350M Buyback
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2019. The annual yield on the dividend is 13.1 percent.
The company also announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend, announced its intention to retire the company’s $350 million 2019 notes and approved a new share repurchase authorization.
Dan DeMatteo, GameStop’s executive chairman, said, “We are pleased to announce continuing progress on our strategic and financial review process. We believe these actions better optimize our capital structure and demonstrate our continued commitment to delivering value to our shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.275; 1.7% Yield
- CME Group (CME) Declares Annual Variable Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!