GameStop (GME) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- GameStop reports mixed Q3 results as revenue falls short of estimates
- Jobless claims ahead, GameStop sales miss estimates - what's moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!