GameStop (GME) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500M Buyback
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
Additionally, GameStop Corp. announced that its Board of Directors has authorized $500 million of funds to be used in the Company’s share repurchase plan. This new authorization replaces the $500 million stock repurchase plan announced in November 2013, which had approximately $176.4 million remaining at the time of the new authorization.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY) Announces $10M Share Buyback, Reports Q2
- Vistra Energy (VST) Announces Additional $1.25B Share Buyback; Reports Q2
- HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!