Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.56; 1.6% Yield
- Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!