Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: F FCX PLTR CLF WFC C
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Hits Low, Down 4.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!