Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Hits Low, Down 4.8%
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) call ratio 2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 4.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!