Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!