Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR FCX AMC GE SQ
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!