Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital highlights Freeport-McMoran (FCX) at Sohn as play on EVs
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: DKNG F CLF AMC FCX PLTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!