Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Declares $0.3125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR FCX AMC GE SQ
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!