Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Franklin Street Properties (NYSE: FSP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 17, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 28, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Franklin Street Properties (FSP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Rayonier (RYN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.285; 3% Yield
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!