Fortress Investment (FIG) Will Not Pay Q2 Dividend
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG) announced today that it elected not to pay a dividend in the second quarter of 2010. The Board elected to retain capital for potential future investment opportunities and for working capital purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.05; 2.2% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!