Ford Motor Co. (F) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 29, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor Co. (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!