Ford Motor Co. (F) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 1, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor Co. (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: F AMD AAPL FB TSLA DIDI UBER NOK TLRY
- Clarus (CLAR) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- LP Building Solutions (LPX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!