Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford (F) Beats As Semiconductor Shortage Eases - Credit Suisse
- Taitron Components (TAIT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Clarus (CLAR) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!