Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.8% Yield
- Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Declares $0.17 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!