Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: F AMD AAPL FB TSLA DIDI UBER NOK TLRY
- Hawkins (HWKN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.13; 1.6% Yield
- Provident Bancorp (PVBC) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!