Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor Co. (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.8% Yield
- Suncoke Energy (SXC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!