Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.05 Supplemental Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a supplemental dividend of $0.05 per share in addition to the regular first quarter dividend of $0.15 per share.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) IV near low end of range
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.15 Monthly Dividend; 9.9% Yield
- Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; 12.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!