Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 18, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!