Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Loews Corp. (L) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Broadridge (BR) Declares $0.575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!