Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dollar slips from two-week high; Bank of England meeting in focus
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HOME) (ARLO) (EVRI) Higher; (JRVR) (FSLY) (RKT) Lower (more...)
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share, or $1.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Foot Locker, Inc. To Report First Quarter Financial Results On Friday, May 21, 2021
- Foot Locker (FL) Active, Shares Gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!