Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2610 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!