Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- The Reaves Utility Income Fund Increases Its Monthly Distribution 5.56% To $0.19 Per Share
- Mastercard Board of Directors Announces Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!