Foot Locker (FL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!