Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Declares $1 Dividend
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices steady on OPEC+ cut uncertainty and Middle East tension
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared a special dividend of $1 per share.
The dividend will be payable on April 19, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2022.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.80; 1.1% Yield
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.285; 4.6% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!