Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!