Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Declares $0.2 Cash Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared a cash dividend of $0.2 per share.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Horace Mann Educators (HMN) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!