Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.80; 1.1% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!