Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 2.7% Yield
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!