FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- CSB Bancorp (CSBB) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!