FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 6, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!