FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.1225 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1225 per share, or $0.49 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!