FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 7, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!