First US Bancshares (FUSB) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
First US Bancshares (NASDAQ: FUSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First US Bancshares (FUSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Dow (DOW) Declares $0.7 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield