First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Declares $0.79 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Best Buy (BBY) Declares $0.88 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!