First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 2, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 31, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Declares $4.88 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!