First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 3% Yield
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Declares $4.00 Special Dividend; 7% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.2175; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!