First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $2.17 Special Dividend in Connection with PIMCO Merger
- Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Announces $0.175 Q4 Common Dividend
- FFW Corporation (FFWC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!