First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Futures signal more selling on Wall Street as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
- Apple (AAPL) Installed Base Now Exceeds 1.8 Billion - BofA
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Increases Share Buyback by $175M, Hikes Quarterly Dividend to $0.37
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- NACCO Industries (NC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.2075; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!