First Keystone Corp (FKYS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
First Keystone Corp (OTC: FKYS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Keystone Corp (FKYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.3325; 4.9% Yield
- Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 3% Yield
- Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Announces $0.175 Q4 Common Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!