First Bancorp. (FBP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Bancorp. (NYSE: FBP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bancorp. (FBP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.3% Yield
- Shell signs agreement to sell Permian interest for $9.5 billion to ConocoPhillips
- First Trust Intermediate Duration Preferred & Income Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.1275 Per Share for October
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!