Ferroglobe plc (GSM) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ferroglobe plc (NASDAQ: GSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ferroglobe plc (GSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Communication (CCOI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.805; 4.3% Yield
- New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!