FedEx (FDX) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.15 per share, or $4.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Announces $1.5B Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- FedEx Express pilots, management file for mediation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!