FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/14: (RAPT) (FUSN) Higher; (PDSM) (PTGX) (PING) Lower (more...)
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 4, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!