FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) June weekly option implied volatility is at 51 into quarter results
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!