FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: FDX NKE AMC GME
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!