FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc. (STXB) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!