FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 3.4% Yield
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!